PicsArt is a photo editing and drawing application for Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. The app allows users to edit photos and videos, create collages and illustrations, and share their creations on social media.
- PicsArt was founded in November 2011 by Hossein Fakhr and Artavazd Mehrabyan.
- The app has more than 100 million monthly active users.
- PicsArt is available in 14 languages.
- The app has been downloaded more than 1 billion times.
- PicsArt has a 4.5-star rating on the App Store and a 4.6-star rating on Google Play.
- PicsArt was named one of the Best Apps of 2014 by Google and one of the Best Apps of 2015 by Apple.
- PicsArt has been featured in The New York Times, The Guardian, TechCrunch, and Wired.
- PicsArt has partnerships with major brands such as Coca-Cola, Ford, and Samsung.
- PicsArt has a team of more than 60 million monthly active users who contribute to the PicsArt community.
- PicsArt is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
08 Aug 2022